My #25before25 progress report – September
In this post, I blogged my #25before25 aka Epic To Do list, and I thought it was probably time to give you a bit of an update (I’m going to do it monthly so I’ll backdate this a few days). I also wrote my list up into a pretty piece and stuck it to my mirror so I can look at it all the time and feel inspired. It’s easier to remember why you’re working so hard when it’s right in front of your face.
- Pay off debts – I have actually made a little bit of headway and so far have paid off 8% of my debt. That’s a pretty good start I think!
- Get to Advanced level 3 Pole and/or Advanced level 3 spinning pole – I’m working pretty hard and right now am taking Advanced Pole & Intermediate 2 spinning pole.
- Pass Intermediate 3 Aerial Hoop – I am currently taking Intermediate 1 Hoop
- Learn to skateboard – I found a friend who is going to show me the basics.
- Have another dinner at Amusé – Pretty sure it’s happening over Christmas.
- Be able to run 10km – I have run twice this week and even though distance wasn’t awesome, it’s all about building it up, right?
- Go to Pole Camp - my first defeat. I can’t afford to go to Pole Camp and other goals take higher priority, Pole Camp will be there next year and half the point was the prep, which I will still be doing. So cross that off the list.
- Lose body fat % – I’ve got a figure in mind but that’s my secret. BBC is taking care of it.
- Get the 180B sorted or sold – Baby’s been impounded, and she’s going to have to be sold to pay for it. So that’s sad but it’s going to happen.
- Be able to do the splits – I’m working on my stretches in 3 pole/hoop classes a week plus my two cardio days I do extra stretching as well.
- Do a pole photo shoot with Adam Jay – booked for 27th October!
How do you think I’m going? How are you going in your own goals?